Visual Contrast Sensitivity (VCS) testing.........An inexpensive, easy way to check for biotoxin or Lyme issues
When searching for a diagnosis you are sometimes faced with many challenges. Here is one test for ten dollars you can do online in your own home that may help point you in a diagnosis direction. I first became aware of the VCS test when I was dealing with understanding and treating mold as it related to my own health. Dr Shoemaker from Pocomoke, MD is known for his work in this field. Dr Shoemaker uses this test to help determine if you are suffering from a biotoxin illness.
First lets understand what a biotoxin is and how it relates to Lyme and Mold illnesses. A biotoxin is a poisonous substance produced by a LIVING organism. Biotoxins can directly affect nerve cell function. They are substances, which are both toxic and have a biological (from nature) origin. Some examples would be mold, Lyme disease or other parasitic infections including the brown recluse spider. A simplified way to look at this is that a bee produces a biotoxin. Some people are not affected others have a severe reaction to a bee sting.
The VCS test looks to see if you are reacting to a biotoxin. This is a simple easy test that cannot only tell you if you are suffering from an biotoxin (Lyme/Mold) but can also show you the degree of your toxicity. Here is the site you can go to try the test. http://vcstest.com I have been using this site for over 4 years and I have just purchased an unlimited membership.
If you wish to research biotoxins further here are a few sites I found for further reading. These articles supply an introduction to biotoxins. I am not recommending them to replace information you will find through your doctor.
And Moms aware
And Gordon medical.com
A basic treatment protocol outlined https://www.survivingmold.com/docs/SURVIVING_MOLD_DOWN_UNDER_DR_GUPTA.PDF